Professional Indemnity insurance indemnifies the policy owner from financial loss due to claims from another party. Some professionals are required to carry Professional Liability policies in order to conduct business in their domains.

My Brokers CC provides clients with Professional Indemnity solutions and we cover an extensive range of professionals such as architects, engineers, surveyors, accountants, IT and media.

All professionals continually strive to provide their clients with the best possible service, but if things go wrong, it pays to be properly insured.